Whether you have decided to breastfeed, to bottle feed, or you haven’t decided at all, Parentivity has got you covered. Here is a look at the top 5 experiences to help you make a choice and succeed.
- Food for Thought
- In Search of the Yeti
- Say Yes to the Breast
- Mixology: Tips for Formula Safety
- This Sucks: Breastfeeding Challenges and How to Overcome Them
- Food for Thought. In this video, real moms with real issues talk about how and why they decided to breastfeed.
- In Search of the Yeti. In this interactive Parentivity game, separate common breastfeeding myths from the facts, and learn more about how breastfeeding benefits both you and baby.
- Say Yes to the Breast. In a hurry? Take a look at this infographic to get a quick breakdown of breastfeeding must-knows.
- Mixology: Tips for Formula Safety. If you decided to formula feed, but have some questions about choosing and preparing, Mixology is just right for you. This video will walk you through steps for choosing formula, washing bottles, and storing formula safely.
- This Sucks: Breastfeeding Challenges and How to Overcome Them. Breastfeeding can be easy from the get go for some mothers but can take a while to get used to for others. This information will help make it a little less challenging.
No matter where you are in deciding how to nourish your baby, Parentivity has something for you. These 5 resources have been a hit with our members and may be a good place for you to start. But, this top 5 is only the beginning. Parentivity has hundreds of resources to help make you feel like a perfectly imperfect parenting pro.
For more information about breastfeeding, click the image below.